Tuesday 17 January 2012

Travel Bug

I have recently been doing a bit of long haul flying. Packing for trips is hard but I use to find the hardest decision to make is what I was going to wear on the flight. With entering new climates, going through air conditioning, changing time zones .

Do you go for stylish or comfortable?

Over the years of traveling I have had fails in what choice of clothes I have worn.

Through trial and error I have found the top 5 items any girl needs to wear to feel comfortable and stylish with out the hassles.

My first thing I thought was that it needs to be practical, when traveling you have to go through those security screenings, when your tired this can feel like a hassle so to avoid the hassle don't wear metal and keep your items to a minimum. By keeping your items to a minimum, if you get warm you aren't carrying around too many items.

Top 5 items

Examples
Leggings - however if you know you are leaving humidity and arriving to humidity go for jean shorts

Long loose top - tops that are tight or fitted may make you feel uncomfortable when going in and out of temperatures, loose makes it easier to move

Boyfriend jacket - This is loose and stylish a great way to style up the outfit

Scarf - accessorise, go for a print or bright colour

Flats - comfy and stylish

$10 from Tempt

$50 Cotton On Boyfriend blazer
$20 from Forever New





Cute flats $50 Novo Shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment